Well this year, it’s something different. What the cool kids are drinking is the Juliénas Spritzer.
- Take one 10L bag-in-box Michel Tête Juliénas and put in refrigerator.
- Take Lurisia sparkling(or Pelligrino if it is not available in your area) and also refrigerate.
- Wait until chilled.
- Take out 8.5 oz Picardie tumbler.
- Add 1 part Lurisia and two parts Juliénas from the spout.
- Drink and repeat until satisfied.
- Garnish if you like, but I don’t.
This is what the cool kids are drinking.